Friday 25 October 2013

Come one, come all!

Today I started installing an interactive 'pop-up balaclava' opportunity at the Royal William Yard with the AA2A artists of University of Plymouth.


For the next six months, I will be an artist in residence at the University of Plymouth and continue working on The Balaclava Experiment. Today's installation is a small welcoming exhibition to introduce ourselves and our work to the Fine Art students based at the yard. Although I am hoping my installation will allow me to connect with the students, I am also hoping it will allow them to connect with each other...





Here are some of the students having a go with the balaclava! I have left instructions asking wearers to send me photos of their interactions, so watch this space as I will upload any images I receive. I'm looking forward to checking my inbox at the end of the week...

Want to get involved? The' pop-up balaclava' is currently at the Royal William Yard, Artspacefour (opposite the bakery) so if you want to send me your interactions, please send them to kayleighhillartist@gmail.com and you might see yourself on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment