Thursday 31 October 2013

And this is where it all began.


Today is my final day as a KARST studio holder. Last summer, I applied for a post-grad residency at KARST for just 3 months...and never left! However, as my practice begins to evolve, I am now saying goodbye to my studio and moving on to new adventures. 

I believe that the time spent coming straight out of uni can be so daunting and scary, but KARST have been there to support my work and make that year out of education really enjoyable. I will always have plenty of fond memories such as The Market Fundraiser, watching Elf at Christmas, setting up exhibitions and having a crazy family of artists. 

Of course, I will be there lots for exhibitions and cups of tea, but I am really going to miss everyone at KARST and being part of the studios. 

In the meantime, I will be based at University of Plymouth for the AA2A scheme and am part of the mentoring scheme at South London Gallery, so lots of excitement to look forward to!

Here are a few of my favourite moments at KARST in photographs, enjoy!











  



No comments:

Post a Comment